Note: We may earn commissions (at no cost to you) if you buy through links on our site. Learn more.


How discontinue service for deceased person

My Mother recently passed away and has a PC mobile account aka Koodoos.

Hi Sharon. Please contact the carrier to discontinue the service.

Not the answer you were looking for?