Note: We may earn commissions (at no cost to you) if you buy through links on our site. Learn more.

Tax exempt on monthly bills

I just recently signed up for the unlimited home internet, I have a status card from INAC for tax exempt, and since one of my peices of ID was my status card, I assumed they put it in their system,they didnt. But I'm wondering how I can register my status card number for tax exempt without having to fax information or mail documents?

Hi Tia. Unfortunately, you will have to fax or mail documents for that. I suggest that you try to contact Fido and see if sending it via email works for them. 

Not the answer you were looking for?