Here are ways to top-up your account
- Use any MasterCard or Visa credit cards issued in Canada
- Sign up for Pre Authorized Credit and get a $5 bonus credit to your account
- Choose Auto Top Up and get an extra 10% of your top up amount every time your account is topped up.
- Pay right from your bank account by using Bank It Pre-Authorized Debit Form. Just fill out the form and send it back to Virgin Mobile
- Do it yourself monthly (or whenever you need more money on your account…)
- Register your credit card on your account so you can do it on the go on your phone or online
- Don’t have a credit card? You can pay online at My Account with Interac if you bank with BMO, Scotiabank, TD Canada Trust or RBC
- Pick up a Top Up cards sold at thousands of retail locations across Canada. They come in $15, $25, $50 and $100 amounts. The higher the amount, the longer the available time you have to use it before it expires.
If you do not pay your bill, your phone and account will be suspended and there will be a late interest charge. If the bill is still not paid after being suspended after a certain amount of time, it will be put into Virgin Mobiles Collections team. If it still isn't paid, it will be put into third party Collections. This will effect your credit rating.