Downloaded hardware and used all my minutes when I thought I was uploading pictures to no avail.
You can connect your device to a PC as a removable disk and access the file directory. If you insert a memory card in the device, you can also access the file directory of the memory card by using the device as a memory card reader. The file directory of the memory card will appear as a removable disk, separate from the internal memory.
1. If you want to transfer files from or to a memory card, insert a memory card into the device.
2. Using an optional PC data cable, connect the multifunction jack on your device to a PC.
3. Select UMS mode only → OK.
4. When connected, select Turn on USB storage.
5. Open the folder to view files.
6. Copy files from the PC to the memory card.
7. When you are finished, select Turn off USB storage.
To disconnect the device from the PC, click the USB device icon on the Windows task bar and click the option to safely remove the mass storage device.