Is there a way to totally reset a blackberry curve phone I am having trouble with my cvonnection to my network service and there is nothing wrong with their side 0f things and they cannot fixe itg;
To hard reset your device:
1. On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
2. Click Security Options.
3. Click Security Wipe.
4. Perform any of the following actions:
• To delete data from the messages application, contacts application, and other applications, select the Emails, Contacts, Etc check box.
• To delete all third-party applications that you have added, select the User Installed Applications check box.
• To delete all files from your media card, select the Media Card check box.
5. Type blackberry.
6. Click Wipe.