How can I get my Jawbone spak901 to pair up with my Samsung Convoy 2?
Hi Penny. I can help you set this up. Here's what you need to do. First prepare your Jawbone Icon HD by performing the following steps:
1. Press and hold the Talk button.
2. Slide the Power switch on.
3. Wait for the LED ring to flash red and white.
4. Release the Talk button.
At this point, your Jawbone Icon HD is already in Pair mode (as indicated by the flashing red + white LED ring). What you need to do next is pair it up with your phone. Here's how:
1. Turn on your phone's Bluetooth feature.
2. Navigate to your phone's Bluetooth settings and choose to add or search for devices within range.
3. Once you see an item named, “Jawbone ICON HD” select it.
4. If you are asked to enter a passcode, enter 0000.
If you have done the above steps correctly, your Jawbone Icon HD will be paired with your Samsung Convoy 2. You only need to do the pairing procedure outlined above once per phone. If you want to pair it with any other phones, you just have to repeat the same procedure.
Hope this helps!