To transfer files from phone to computer:
1. Make sure you have a memory card inserted in your phone.
2. Connect the USB cable to the phone and connect the cable to the computer. The “USB Mass Storage” screen is displayed.
3. Tap Turn on USB storage > OK. Both the phone and computer display icons to show that the device is mounted. As soon as the connection is established the computer assigns a drive letter the phone’s storage device.
4. You can now use the computer to move files between the card and computer.
5. To close the connection between the phone and your computer, tap Turn Off USB storage.