ZTE has unveiled an updated version of its Grand X smartphone dubbed the ZTE Grand X IN, which features an Intel Atom Z2460 processor and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It has a variety of high-end hardware features such as a 4.3-inch qHD touchscreen display, 8MP camera, Wi-Fi, NFC, FM radio, HD voice support, and HSDPA data. It will start shipping in Europe beginning this September.
What Else You Need To Know
- Intel and ZTE first announced a partnership to create Atom-based smartphones back in Mobile World Congress 2012.
- Another company that is expected to announce an Atom-based Android smartphone soon is Motorola.
We’ve seen the Grand X from ZTE before but this slightly improved version now has Ice Cream Sandwich, and of course the star of the show being the new silicon under the hood powering that frozen ICS.- Cory Gunther, Android Community
Not too horribly bad specs, though many consumers might find the Atom processor a bit of a turn-off.- Andrew Grush, Android Authority
- PC Advisor Mobile
ZTE debuts Intel-based Grand X IN smartphone
ZTE has introduced its first smartphone based Intel's Atom processor, the Z2460-powered Grand X IN.
- ZTE Grand X IN: Intel-powered ICS smartphone to launch next month
- Geeky Gadgets
ZTE Grand X IN: Intel-powered ICS smartphone launching next month
It might just be what you are looking for so it is worth a look.
- Android Guys
- Intel-powered ZTE Grand X IN announced for Europe
- Pocket Lint
ZTE Grand X IN: Intel running Ice Cream Sandwich handset here by September
They've even managed to find room for that increasingly must-have smartphone feature, NFC.
- Phone Scoop
- ZTE Notches First Intel-Based Smartphone
- ZTE Grand X IN has Android 4.0 and Intel inside
- Phone Arena
- ZTE beats Motorola to announcing an Intel-powered phone, meet the ZTE Grand X IN
ZTE announce the Grand X IN
It doesn't look drastically different apart from an Intel sticker on the backplate.
- Unwired View
- ZTE intros Grand X IN Android ICS smartphone with Intel Atom Z2460 CPU
- ZTE updates Grand X with Medfield CPU and Android 4.0
- IFA 2012: Intel-Based ZTE Grand X IN Coming in September with Android 4.0 ICS
- ZTE Showcases Intel-based Grand X IN Smartphone
- The Inquirer
- IFA: ZTE announces Intel x86 Grand X IN smartphone
- Fierce Wireless
- Intel's mobile chipset deals with ZTE, Motorola start to materialize
- The Verge
- ZTE's Grand X IN pairs Medfield and Android 4.0 for the first time, launching next month
- Android Police
- [IFA 2012] ZTE Announces Intel-Powered Grand X IN, Beats Motorola To The Punch
- Mobile Burn
ZTE Grand X IN is an Android 4.0 phone with Intel Inside
The ZTE Grand X IN features an Intel Atom Z2460 processor, and will be the "flagship handset" from the Chinese company.
- Know Your Mobile
ZTE Grand X IN uses Intel chip
ZTE's next handset will add to the Grand X line and features Intel processor hardware
- ZTE Grand X IN revealed, powered by Intel processor and Android 4.0
- Phones Review
ZTE Grand X IN with ICS but don’t hold out for Jelly Bean
A release is coming in Europe very shortly and we have details including specs, features and more.
- Android Community
ZTE Grand X IN announced with Intel processor and Ice Cream Sandwich
Moto has a Intel phone coming and today at IFA ZTE just announced the first Intel-powered Android 4.0 ICS smartphone.
- Android Authority
- ZTE Grand X IN: powered by Intel Atom
IFA 2012: Flagship ZTE Grand X IN comes with Ice Cream Sandwich, Intel inside
ZTE's new flagship handset will be coming to Europe this September, although there's no word on pricing or whether it'll get an upgrade to Jelly Bean yet either.
- Dialed In
- ZTE debuts Intel-powered Grand X IN
- Techie Buzz
- ZTE Unveils The Intel Powered Grand X IN Smartphone
- Mobile Tech News
- ZTE launches Intel-based smartphone
- Hot Cellular Phone
- ZTE Notches First Intel-Based Smartphone, the Grand X IN
- ZTE Grand X IN Intel-powered Android Smartphone
- Fone Arena
- ZTE Grand X IN Intel Medfield powered smartphone running Android 4.0 announced
- ZTE Embraces Intel’s Medfield Chip with Grand X IN