Sony today announced a new Android smartphone that's supposedly loud enough to drown out the sound of a passing motorcycle.
The Xperia E1 is a single or dual-SIM midrange device aimed at competing in budget market.
Aside from its sheer loudness, the phone has a 1.2Ghz Dual Core Snapdragon 200 Processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB storage, microSD expansion up to 32GB, a 4 inch 800x480 display, 3MP camera with WVGA video recording and a 1700 mAh battery.
What Else You Need To Know
- The speaker is capable of producing 100dB of sound.
- The Xperia E1 is the successor to the fairly popular Xperia E that was launched last year.
- No info on its price has been unveiled so far.
The dedicated Walkman button makes a comeback.- Sam Loveridge, Trusted Reviews
- Phone Arena
- Sony introduces the Xperia E1, adapts the company's modern design to the affordable market
- Sony Officially Intros Xperia E1 with 100dB Speaker
- Sony Xperia E1 smartphone with 100dB speaker and 4-inch screen arrives to rock the mid-range
- Fone Arena
- Sony Xperia E1 with 1.2Ghz dual core processor, 4inch WVGA display announced
- Sony Xperia E1 Photo and Video Gallery
- Sony Xperia E1 Announced [4 inch, Dual-Core, Affordable]
- Into Mobile
- Sony Announces Xperia E1
- Sony Xperia E1 comes with 100dB speaker with Walkman controls
Sony launch the Xperia E1
It’s looking like Mobile World Congress may not be the only place to see lots of phone launches. It’s looking like Mobile World Congress may not be the only place to see lots of phone launches.
- Trusted Reviews - Phones
- Sony Xperia E1 launched as mid-range, audio-focused smartphone