Note: We may earn commissions (at no cost to you) if you buy through links on our site. Learn more.

James Mattear

Can you transfer remaining minutes from a lost or stolen phone to a new one?

You can transfer your existing account credit balance to your new PC mobile phone. Once you purchase a new PC mobile phone; to keep your existing number, plan and active funds, simply contact their customer service centre at 1-877-284-6361 and a PC mobile representative will assist you.

Not the answer you were looking for?