what is the usual security deposit amount for the Koodo Mobile phones?
If you want to get service with Koodo, no security deposit is required. In order to be a Koodo customer you need to be of legal age. If it is not the case, an adult can open the account (account responsible) and you can appear as a subscriber. You can activate the phone and perform the credit check at a Koodo Kiosk/Retail partner:
You will need to provide:
• Full legal name
• Current address (If less than 2 years at the present address, previous address is also required)
• Contact phone numbers
• Date of birth
• Photo identification if activating at a retailer or kiosk
Plus any two of the following:
• Permanent/Temporary Canadian Social Insurance Number (optional, but preferred)
• Canadian major credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
• Canadian Driver's license
Once you have a Koodo phone, you can activate it directly from the Koodo kiosk or the activating retail partners. Here are Koodo's activating retail partners: Best Buy, Cellular Point, Dumoulin, Future Shop, London Drugs, and Wal-Mart.