I have a Samsung Galaxy A5. It was recently bought a few days ago, and it was damaged on the same day (yes. It is my fault.) It's been under running water/kind of submerged I guess? It touched water when my two SIM and memory slots are out, so maybe the water seeped in through that. It has been turned on. I can't take it apart since the battery is built in. It's in rice right now (this happened on Saturday, a few days ago). It works - if you plug it in, it vibrates, and when there was battery, the back and menu buttons lit up when you press the ON/OFF button. But the screen doesn't display anything. Are there any possible ways to fix this at home? It's still in rice, but the screen isn't working. If not, do I have to take it to a store? How much would it cost?