John Allan Freeman

My Public Mobile service just got cut off. Can I request an extension of payment?

I am expecting an inhertance from my parents estate I need to be in contact with lawyers and government agencies. If neccessary I can get a line of credit from my bank and put you on direct deposit. This might take a day or two.

Not the answer you were looking for?