my j5 wont share its internet by Bluetooth, usb ,nor hotspot
Here are the steps to use your device's mobile hotspot:
1. On the Settings screen, tap Mobile hotspot and tethering → Mobile hotspot.
2. Tap the switch to activate it.
- The Wi-Fi icon appears on the status bar. Other devices can find your device in the Wi-Fi networks list.
- To set a password for the mobile hotspot, tap MORE → Configure Mobile hotspot and select the level of security. Then, enter a password and tap SAVE.
3. On the other device’s screen, search for and select your device from the Wi-Fi networks list.
4. On the connected device, use the device’s mobile data connection to access the Internet.