The battery time is awful. I have to charge mine every day, even without havig used the phone for calling or for email or web. Is there some way to extend the run time for this device?
Here are some general tips to maximize your Android phone's battery life:
- Use Android’s built-in battery usage screen
- Adjust the backlight to be less bright
- Disable Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Data connection when you don’t need it
- Disable Apps that Sync constantly
- Disable the GPS location features
- Disable or remove applications that you aren’t using
- Disable home screen widgets you don’t need
More information can be found from the source.