On my KYOCERA MODEL # C67525, I'm having problems getting the sim card in. Thank you .!
Hi Brenda! Simply follow these steps:
1. Insert your fingernail into the slit at the bottom of the battery cover and lift the cover up
2. Remove the battery. You will see two slots just above the battery compartment. The
bottom slot is the SIM card slot; the upper slot is for the microSD card.
3. Hold the SIM card so that the metal contacts on the SIM card face down and the cut off
corner points to the upper-left corner of your phone.
4. Gently slide the SIM card into the SIM card slot until it stops.
5. Replace the battery and the battery cover.
You can find this instruction on the manual that you can download on Kyocera Hydro Vibe page here in The Informr.
If you want to see how it's done, check out this video on how to remove and insert SIM card on the Kyocera Hydro Vibe.