In order to upload files to a computer, you must connect the phone to your system with a USB data cable and the Pantech PC Suite software.
- Download the Pantech PC Suite here
- Double-click the downloaded file to load the PC Suite installation wizard. Accept the end-user agreement. Follow the prompts to install the software.
- Plug the USB data cable into the USB port on the Pantech 7040. Insert the opposite end of the cable into a USB port on the computer.
- Launch the Pantech PC Suite software and the program automatically detects the connected phone.
- You can now access your phone through the computer. source
Thank you for taking the time to give me the link and directions. I did those downloads but when i plug the phone to the pc the software does not operate and the pc doesn't recognize it. The must be another way i hope, anyway I thank you for your time and instructions. God bless.
I found the answer for my pantech P2000 .. After many tries with the pantech pc suite which would not work I did this. Advice from radio shack ,, went to walmart and got an SD MICRO MEMORY CARD RS showed me how to insert it under battery. In the camera section there is an option to switch from phone to external. Then using data cable and highlighting an image and under options select external for each photo you want to move, then you will be able to upload all to your photo gallery using the USB data cable.