I don't know how to use that PIP option. I've tried several times but it didn't work.If you can please help me?
1. Start watching any video in Chrome and press the button to watch full screen. In other apps, like YouTube, you don’t even have to view the video full screen, just start playing any video.
2. Tap the home button to return to the home screen.
3. The video will play in a small window in the lower right. You can keep using your phone as normal.
4. Tap the little window to slightly expand it and show play controls. Tap the window again, and you return the app that is playing it.
5. You can drag the PIP window around to any other point along the edges of the screen. If you release it somewhere in the middle, the window will snap to the closest valid location.
6. To dismiss the window, simply drag it off the bottom of the screen.
Let us know if that works for you.