You can use the LG GS500 as a modem via a USB cable or by Bluetooth.
Using a USB cable:
1. Ensure you have the LG PC Suite installed on your PC.
2. Connect your LG GS500 and your PC using the USB cable and launch the LG PC Suite software.
3. Click Internet Connection on your PC Suite. Then click Add and select Specific Operator setting required.
4. Click Connect and your PC will connect via your LG GS500.
1. Ensure Bluetooth is switched On and Visible for both your PC and LG GS500.
2. Pair your PC and LG GS500 so that a passcode is required to connect them.
3. Use the Connection wizard on your LG PC Suite to create an active Bluetooth connection.
4. Click Communication on your PC. Then click Setting.
5. Click Modem.
6. Choose Standard Modem over Bluetooth link and click OK. It will now appear on the screen.
7. Click Connect and your PC will connect via your LG GS500.