To copy music files onto the phone's microSD card
1. Connect the phone to your computer with a USB cable and mount the microSD card from the Notifications panel.
2. To organize your audio files, you can use the computer to create a music folder at the top level of the microSD card.
3. Use the computer to copy music and other audio files into the folder that you created on the microSD card.
- You can use subfolders on the microSD card to organize your music files or you can simply copy the audio files to the top level of the microSD card.
- If the music files have accompanying artwork in JPEG format, rename the art file albumart.jpg and include it in the same folder as the music files.
- If you have created any playlists, create a subfolder for them in your music folder on the microSD card and copy the playlists into it.
4. Unmount the microSD card from the computer and disconnect the phone.