this is a esay to get music from PC to the Samsung Galaxy Q,you only need "iStonsoft Android File Manager" to transfer music from PC to the Samsung Galaxy Q,Hope this helps!!!
Well, you need to get your music or any other files such as movies and more from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy phone so that you can enjoy your favourite songs and movies on your phone directly, right? As for this point, you need to use some tools to help you because you can not directly get them to your phone without the help of the third-party tools! Among the popular ones, i like iPubsoft Android Desktop Manager most, which just helped me, you can get it from here:
First of all I want to thank you for all the answers you have provided in this section. I've found many answers to my questions explained easily and have worked. I appreciate your time and effort to answer these questions. Now with my first question......
I am not sure I understand the instructions above regarding transferring music file from tje computer to the Samsung. I get lost at # 3. What is "multifunction jack"? This is not the USB cable correct. In it's place is the optional PC data cable? If this is optional then what is used in it's place?
To transfer music and other files to the Samsung Galaxy Q:
1. Insert a memory card into the device to transfer files from or to the memory card.
2. Press Home button to return to Idle mode.
3. Connect the multifunction jack on your device to a PC using an optional PC data cable. A pop-up window displays on the PC when connected.
4. Open the folder to view files.
5. Copy files from the PC to the memory card.