1. With a memory card inserted and your phone showing the home screen, connect a Motorola micro USB data cable from your phone’s micro USB port to a USB port on your computer.
2. Your phone shows a USB config dialog. Scroll to Mass storage and press OK. You can’t use the files on your memory card while it is connected.
3. On your computer, use the “My Computer” window to find “Removable Disk.”
4. Click on the “Removable Disk” icon to access the memory card.
5. Drag & drop files between your computer and memory card folders.
6. When you’re done, use the “Safely Remove Hardware” feature to finish. source