1. Use the USB cable to connect your phone to a USB port on your computer. Once connected, you will receive a notification that a USB connection has been made.
2. Open the notification drawer and touch USB connected.
3. Touch PC software to confirm that you want to transfer files between your phone's microSD card and the computer.
Note: To synchronize your phone with your PC using the USB cable, you need to install LG PC Suite onto your PC.
LG PC Suite PC application can be downloaded from the webpage of LG.
1. Go to www.lg.com and select a country of your choice.
2. Go to Support > Mobile Phone Support > Select the Model (LG-P705g).
3. Click PC Sync from Download, and click WINDOW PC Sync Download to
download "LG PC Suite" PC software.