Note: We may earn commissions (at no cost to you) if you buy through links on our site. Learn more.

americo rizza

How to activate Wind Mobile while overseas?

how can activate my phone when I travel abroad

In order to be able to use your mobile when abroad (Roaming Service),you have to contact the Customer Care Department calling 1260 from your mobile with charge €0,25 or 6935601260 from a fixed phone with charge at least 3-4 working days before your departure.

Not the answer you were looking for?