have pictures on phone and want to export them to my mac as no manual came with the phone
1. Download FileTransfer (link) and install it on your Mac by placing it into the /Applications/ folder
2. Connect the Android device to the Mac with a USB cable
3. Launch Android File Transfer and wait for it to recognize the device
4. Photos are stored in one of two locations, the “DCIM” folder and/or the “Pictures” folder, look in both
5. Use drag & drop to pull the photos from Android to the Mac Android File
Transfer will show a progress bar with the estimated time remaining, how many pictures are copying over, and an option to cancel the file copy.
More ways to transfer files from Android to Mac --> click here