You can connect your phone to a computer with a USB cable and transfer music, pictures, and other files in both directions. Your phone stores these files in internal storage or on a removable microSDHC card.
1. Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable.
2. Press the Home Key ➔ Menu Key ➔ System settings ➔ Connect to PC.
3. Choose Media device (MTP) to transfer media files on a Windows-based PC.
4. Once connection to computer has been established, your phone will show up as a removable device in My Computer.
5. You can now transfer files between the two devices.
Try it and let us know if it works for you. :)