were can I get someone how can help me had to go back to my old diviseGT-155510m got a lot a picture want to transfer them to my computor so can put picture on facebook etc....did read what you wrote but still do not have a clue
got my phone plugged in to my laptop. Whats a UMS mode and where do I find it?
You can connect your device to a PC as a removable disk and access the file directory. If you insert a memory card in the device, you can also access the file directory of the memory card by using the device as a memory card reader. The file directory of the memory card will appear as a removable disk, separate from the internal memory.
1. If you want to transfer files from or to a memory card, insert a memory card into the device.
2. Using an optional PC data cable, connect the multifunction jack on your device to a PC.
3. Select UMS mode only → OK.
4. When connected, select Turn on USB storage.
5. Open the folder to view files.
6. Copy files from the PC to the memory card.
7. When you are finished, select Turn off USB storage.
To disconnect the device from the PC, click the USB device icon on the Windows task bar and click the option to safely remove the mass storage device.