To create apps folders:
1. Go to your Home screen.
2. Touch and hold your finger down on the app you want to create a folder until all apps begin to jiggle.
3. Keep holding your finger down on the app and drag it on top of another app you want in the same folder.
4. If you don't like the automatic name iOS creates for your folder, tap into the name field and change it to anything you like, then tap Done.
5. Tap outside the folder area to return to the Home screen.
6. Drag any additional apps that you want in the folder onto the folder.
7. Click the Home button to exit jiggly mode and complete the new folder. source