Note: We may earn commissions (at no cost to you) if you buy through links on our site. Learn more.

Rose McInnes

How to change number to a different province?

My son opened this account for himself, wife and mother (me) in BC - now i moved to Alberta and need to change my number-how do i do this or must he?

In order to have your phone number changed, you will need to contact Koodo Mobile. The change can be made as long as you have the PIN of the account. If you don’t have the security number, only your son will be able to access the account to make the area code change.

A Koodo Mobile customer service representative can assist you. You can call *611 free from your Koodo phone or 1-866-99-KOODO (56636) free from a land line.

Not the answer you were looking for?