How can I transfer photos from my doro 820mini to my lap top computer?
1. Connect your phone to a computer using a USB cable.
2. On the screen USB connected tap Turn on USB storage to enable access to storage.
3. Wait until the phone/memory card appears as external disks in the computers file explorer
4. Drag and drop selected files between the phone and the computer
5. Select Turn off USB storage to disable access to storage. If necessary, also use the Safe to remove hardware function on your computer
6. When done, remove the USB cable.
This can be found in the manual that you can download in Doro Liberto 820 mini page.