Note: We may earn commissions (at no cost to you) if you buy through links on our site. Learn more.

Mark Creamer

How can i pay my sons cell bill?

Hi Mark. I believe you can pay for someone using:

1. Credit/Prepaid/Debit card with MyRogers

2. Via phone by calling Rogers on 1 888 764-3771


Not the answer you were looking for?