1. On your phone, dial *#61# and click Send.
2. Some information should be displayed: number that the calls are being forwarded to and the delay before the forwarding engages.
3. Write down the number (including +1).
4. Dial **61*+1xxxyyyzzzz*11*30# and hit Send. +1xxxyyyzzzz is the number you wrote down previously, 30 is the delay in seconds. The delay can be set in 5 second increments, 30 is maximum.
5. Dial *#61# to verify that the new settings are active.
Hi Charles. Instructions would depend on which carrier you're with. Let me know which wireless provider you're with so I can help you. Thanks ^_^