When I connect those two with USB, nothing poped up on my computer.
i tried to connect it but it work and i need some help t connect i because it keep saying that the code is wrong
Use a USB to transfer files from ZTE Z432 to your computer and vice versa.
1. With device powered on, insert the microUSB end of the microUSB cable into the microUSB port on the device.
2. Insert the microUSB end of the microUSB cable into an available microUSB port on the PC.
3. On the device, from the home screen, press the Right Soft key.
4. Select Settings, then press the Center Nav key.
5. Select Connection Settings, then press the Center Nav key.
6. Select PC Connection, then press the Center Nav key.
7. Ensure that USB is selected.
8. On the PC, click the Start menu.
9. Click Computer.
10. Double-click the device.
11. Double-click the desired folder.
12. Drag and drop the desired files to and from the device and computer.