How can i connect Internet on my Laptop Via Asus M930 through Wi Fi
Pls Provide Step By Step Process.
The Internet Sharing feature enables you to use your Asus M930 as an external modem for your computer to connect to the Internet. To connect your smartphone to your PC for Internet connectivity, you can use either a USB or a Bluetooth device.
To set up a USB connection
1. On the Home screen, press Start > More > Internet Sharing.
2. In PC Connection, select USB.
3. In Network Connection, select the type of connection that your Smartphone will use to connect to the Internet.
4. Press Connect.
5. Connect your Smartphone to your PC using the USB sync cable. The status will change to Connected, and your PC is now connected to the Internet.
To set up a Bluetooth connection
1. Create a Bluetooth partnership between your Smartphone and your computer.
2. On the Home screen, press Start > Internet Sharing.
3. In PC Connection, select Bluetooth PAN.
4. In Network Connection, select the type of connection that your Smartphone will use to connect to the Internet.
5. Press Connect.