It gives me 495 eror code
The error 495 code appears while attempting to download apps or games in the Google Play Store over WiFi. When downloading the same apps with your mobile data, it seems to work fine. Don’t worry the fix for the 495 error is quite simple and many users have successfully applied the solutions mentioned in this post.
To fix the error 495 in your device, just try these steps:
1. Go to Settings>> Application Manager or Apps>> Open “All” apps
2. From the list of apps find Google Play store >>Clear Data and Clear Cache
3. From the list of apps find Google Service Framework >> Clear Data and Clear Cache
4. Now install or update app from Google Play Store
5. If it still didn’t work try uninstalling Google Play Store updates first
2 other methods are available from the source article. click here to view them.