Lenore Husereau

Is it possible to get a refund for unused minutes?

I bought $50.00 top up minutes and a day later my phone ceased to work. I tried to get it repaired, but there is no PC outlet in my area, nor could I buy a battery either. (Not sure if it was the battery).

I ended up buying a phone from another company, as I needed a cell phone. (no landline).

Is it possible to get a refund of the top up dollars? I have been a PC customer for 4 years. my number is (780) 678-7007. Thanks.

You can't get a refund but you can transfer your existing account balance to a new PC mobile phone. Just contact PC Mobile so their customer reps can assist you.

Not the answer you were looking for?