Dan Briody from InfoWorld says he's "reached the point with cell phones where I feel the need to lay down the law."
Here's his 10 Commandments of cell phone etiquette.
1. Thou shalt not subject defenseless others to cell phone conversations.
2. Thou shalt not set thy ringer to play La Cucaracha every time thy phone rings.
3. Thou shalt turn thy cell phone off during public performances.
4. Thou shalt not wear more than two wireless devices on thy belt.
5. Thou shalt not dial while driving. In all seriousness, this madness has to stop.
6. Thou shalt not wear thy earpiece when thou art not on thy phone.
7. Thou shalt not speak louder on thy cell phone than thou would on any other phone.
8. Thou shalt not grow too attached to thy cell phone.
9. Thou shalt not attempt to impress with thy cell phone.
10. Thou shalt not slam thy cell phone down on a restaurant table just in case it rings.
More at InfoWorld.