This phone is dangerous,
When my battery was low, no warning whatsoever, it emitted a high pitched squealing sound than sent a shock down my arm, into my heart and deafened me for 30 minutes, could not hear anything. The phone has done this twice, very dangerous, pain in my shoulder and in my heart. Still have an ache in my ear a day later. Dont' know what to do. I should sue them.
I also own this phone. When i answer it emitsd the same pitch your are talking about, except there is no shock. Maybe it is to come