Can you keep your old phone number when transferring to SpeakOut?
I have a fido cell phone, and I want to change to speakout, call I keep the old phone number?
Yes, you can. If you're planning to transfer your number to SpeakOut make sure that your number with Fido is still active. To transfer a wireless number to SpeakOut here’s what you need:
- Your current wireless phone number and most recent monthly bill, OR
- Your phone number and one of the following: your account number, your password/PIN, or your phone’s Electronic Serial
- Number/Mobile Equipment Identifier (ESN/IMEI) number which is located on the back of your phone under the battery. source
1. if I have a US # can I transfer it to Speak out while traveling in Canada?
2. Upon completion of my travels can I transfer the # from Speak Out back to my current carrier?
3. Can I purchase a Speak Out Sim card here in Hawaii that I can use in Vancouver or do I have to wait till I get to Canada to purchase the Speak Out Sim Card?