1. From the idle screen, press Contacts > Speed Dial List.
2. Highlight an unused number and press Options > Assign.
3. Select Address Book or FDN Contacts.
4. Highlight a contact to assign to the number and press Select or the Ok key.
5. To make a call using the Speed Dial feature from the Idle screen, press and hold the speed dial number. The phone number assigned will automatically be called.
If you found my answer helpful, please click on the HELPFUL button so other people can find the answer easier. If it`s your first visit, please Join our community for free.
I have followed the above instructions and the # (landline) will not stay in the speed# assigned. It works for cellular numbers but not the landline. I have entered it as 1 (area code) then the 7 digit #
Could you help me please